A tear in his eye

SVT DAN

Established Member
Ok everybody listen to this. Some of u may know that I recently swapped to a TF eaton. Screams like crazy tq is good hp is good. Well yesterday I let my brother drive it. He is the one who got me into cars. He has a stratus rt but builds imports. He's in the progress of a 240 swap. Anyway, he always made fun of me for buying a mustang. Even tho it's a cobra, it's still a mustang. Used to call mustang drivers "mustbegays". Anyways, I let him drive it with the new setup and it literally put tears In his eyes. Like, he passed our destination just so he could keep driving it. "This, is the fastest car I've ever driven" so I feel so much pride in my car. To have a mustang ford hater tear up to the amazingness of my cobra make the car 1000 times more valuable to me. I got a Txt this morning saying "I drop my stratus to the store, and now I hate it". I just wanted to share this with other cobra owners. 10 years old and still changing people minds.

nextime

Termi? Read Signature
Established Member
He clearly never had a clue cause he drove a Status, really how smart could he have been. :D

Glad he saw the light and now he "mustbegays"!:dancenana:

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Haha nice! Do you see him getting into one anytime soon?

I drove my buddies 2.3 e85 whipple and had a smile from ear to ear. I'm still stock pullied on mines it was a blast to drive lol.

SVT DAN

Established Member
He clearly never had a clue cause he drove a Status, really how smart could he have been. :D

Glad he saw the light and now he "mustbegays"!:dancenana:

His stratus moves. It is a dumb concept, that car. Import/domestic hybrid.

SVT DAN

Established Member
Haha nice! Do you see him getting into one anytime soon?

I drove my buddies 2.3 e85 whipple and had a smile from ear to ear. I'm still stock pullied on mines it was a blast to drive lol.

Nah he is old getting married and building a house. What a lame-o.

Schlangenbisse

Established Member
I don't let anyone else drive it but when I give them rides or pull on them in whatever they're driving, they immediately become jealous and amazed how fast it is. It's probably just the scream from the ported Eaton that makes the experience that much more intense haha.

MysticRob

Established Member
I don't let anyone else drive it but when I give them rides or pull on them in whatever they're driving, they immediately become jealous and amazed how fast it is. It's probably just the scream from the ported Eaton that makes the experience that much more intense haha.

I got a buddy into mine, hit an uphill freeway on-ramp, and floored it with the top down in 2nd @ 25mph. I could see my buddy literally grab onto the A-pillar for dear life, and look like he wanted to just bail out before his eyes rolled into the back of his head. Scared the shit out of him but he was grinning ear to ear! And I just have a lowly CAI for performance mod. :beer:

OP, title made me think someone crashed another Terminator. Good read, thanks! And what's a TF Eaton? Something by True Forged? Not a lot of info on Google about it.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Op glad you set him straight, well maybe!?! I'm use to the power in mine and it doesn't feel too fast anymore. TVS one day!

SVT DAN

Established Member
I got a buddy into mine, hit an uphill freeway on-ramp, and floored it with the top down in 2nd @ 25mph. I could see my buddy literally grab onto the A-pillar for dear life, and look like he wanted to just bail out before his eyes rolled into the back of his head. Scared the shit out of him but he was grinning ear to ear! And I just have a lowly CAI for performance mod. :beer:

OP, title made me think someone crashed another Terminator. Good read, thanks! And what's a TF Eaton? Something by True Forged? Not a lot of info on Google about it.

True forge ported some eatons back in the day
eha8e4a6.jpg

Jefe

Established Member
My old roommate said it sounds like a jet taking off :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread