A Skydivers FOOKIN dream!!!

ScrpnVNM

Established Member
You cannot pay me enough money to even jump from an airplane, let alone jump off a f.ucking balloon that took me out into space!! Hell, the moment I realize I'm about a mile off the ground on a BALLOON I would sh!t my pants, and die of a heart attack. Can you say acrophobia? lol I was holding my damn seat just watching the video!! So it might be a skydiver's dream, but it is my nightmare.

grnenvy

Established Member
Hmmm

I never heard of him before. I'm a little skeptical I didn't know a baloon could go up that high. I thought you reach a certain point and stop unless you have something to pwr you. Also how the hell did they get a camera up there to video him from the side, something doesn't seem right.

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
Sapperstang said:
That was a long time ago. You guys have never heard of him before?

Ive never heard of him or seen this. I would shit mysef just fr an opportunity for a jump like that. He was freefalling at 990 kmph and didnt feel a thing. Im not sure if it was gravity like they said or just no point of releavity at all. Thats what I would naturally assume simce in fact you are falling at 900+ km.

Red Shift

2.6 + 4.6=GAWDAMN!!
Established Member
grnenvy said:
I never heard of him before. I'm a little skeptical I didn't know a baloon could go up that high. I thought you reach a certain point and stop unless you have something to pwr you. Also how the hell did they get a camera up there to video him from the side, something doesn't seem right.

There is still atmosphere up there. Baloons do alot of upper atmoshpere research even today. The video footage was from the canopy. You will stop at a certian point though

There was a show about this and the guy sprung a leak in his glove on the way up. Mind you, at 60K+ feet your blood boils. He lied to mission control and kept on going. He couldn't feel his hand when he landed but it was fine

Users who are viewing this thread