A short vid of my GTS

blown87gt

Professionally charged GT
Established Member
Cool vid! Don't have much breathing room from bottoming out eh haha. What all is done to the car? Obviously a cam

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Nicely edited, "artsy" movie! I was hoping to hear some more of the motor, love the gen 2 GTSs.

DEAD EYE

You must defeat Shenglong
Established Member
Thanks for the compliments. I really should make a more action oriented video. The cam is actually a stock '99 Viper cam. It's got a Roe supercharger, Bellanger headers, Corsa cat back, no cats.

blown87gt

Professionally charged GT
Established Member
Thanks for the compliments. I really should make a more action oriented video. The cam is actually a stock '99 Viper cam. It's got a Roe supercharger, Bellanger headers, Corsa cat back, no cats.

Wow I didn't realize they had that aggressive of a cam from the factory, sounds good though.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member

Your car sits perfect in your sig! Gave me tingly feelings in all the right places! :rockon:

Spyderbell

No Time for Gas
Established Member

So you wanted to trade for my turbo stang?

I guess i can work with that lol.

Once again car kicks ass man!

SBVERT03

Established Member
Very cool video man, thanks for sharing. Your car is gorgeous. The lines on that body style are just perfect

Stopsign32v

Established Member
The Supra of America. Timeless look that forces you to "oooo" and "ahhhh" when you see one.

srt10ram

The Little 2v That Could
Established Member
damn thats one clean viper, surprised I haven't seen that car around down here.

Users who are viewing this thread