A sad day for ALL SVT owners...

caindo

Established Member
So, after putting on my smaller pulley and tuning for about 4 hours, the goat was in 100% kill mode. Race gased up, full tune, on tire, the force was with us. My co-pilot/tuner with me has an 03 cobra thats all done up pushin 7+. We are on the way back to the house when we come up on a loud ass ~98 cobra and a ~2k2 gt that is also rediculously loud. Upon a closer look, the cobra's plate says "IDAREU". So, as any respectable person would do, I indeed dared him.
I got up near his window and downshifted. He took the hit and I proceeded to put 2+ cars on him in one gear, and let out. I slow and start looking over his car, A pillar gauges, huge tage, the whole 9. So, we go from a ~30 roll and in 2 gears I put 5+ cars on him. I slow down AGAIN and he says something like, i know your speedo goes past 160 so lets run them out... uhh , ok.
So from ~25mph ( i just left it in 2nd for traction purposes), he takes the hit and barely jumps a nose on me and by ~100 I have like a football field on this guy, and let off. We catch the next light together and the guy starts saying something about it's not no stock GTO and It'd be different if something or other. I could hardly understand this cat. So my passenger asks if he wants to run his cobra and the other guy starts spouttin how he'd smash his cobra etc etc. At that point we decided it was a lost cause and went about our way.

This guy was a JOKE of an SVT owner. Every village must have it's idiot.

The end.

caindo

Established Member
It's sad that someone so retarded was able to obtain an SVT product, is all. And sad that the SVT reputation is belittled by this guys rediculousness.

mods are blower,cam,fuel

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
caindo said:
It's sad that someone so retarded was able to obtain an SVT product, is all. And sad that the SVT reputation is belittled by this guys rediculousness.

mods are blower,cam,fuel
Belitted!?!? hardly.....

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
lightning_2000 said:
dude proably had the gauges for looks

bettin on oil press and water temp...not bad to have but when you stock for the most part kinda lame (unless you open track your car)

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
Huh, I thought the pillar guages added tons of HP????

Good kill.

" Every village has tons of idiots" This guy just lost one race and then he starts yapping about how he is going to win the next one against another car he knows nothing about. If it were me in the losing car I would have asked the following question - who wins when the GTO races the Cobra. Based upon that answer would determine if I started yapping or not.

BeNBadRacing

SVT Test Dummy
Established Member
And sad that the SVT reputation is belittled by this guys rediculousness.

That's kinda like saying that the GTO owner at the track this weekend belittled you by talking smack about how his LS2 goat could whip my buddy's 06 S281SC and promptly got his ass whipped 13.20 to a 13.62. Can't judge me (or other SVT owners) by this a-hole.

BTW, if you couldn't whip him with those mods, you should get into basket weaving or something. However, with all that said, nice kill and sounds like you have a nice car.

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
1999WhiteSVT said:
i cant believe im going to say this, but i think his goat would kill a terminator by a few cars.
a stock one probably.... a kb/whipple one I don't know about that. I would need some #'s and times to make that assumption.

Bad06SS

Established Member
F8LBITEva said:
stick to 98's Goat boy, a Terminator will chew that ass up.

Uh, ok. I don't know Caindo's numbers for sure, but I'd guess in the ~650whp+ range, it would take a pretty modded Terminator to "chew that up".;-)

BeNBadRacing

SVT Test Dummy
Established Member
Bad06SS said:
Uh, ok. I don't know Caindo's numbers for sure, but I'd guess in the ~650whp+ range, it would take a pretty modded Terminator to "chew that up".;-)

How you "guessing"? Don't see how you can arrive at that just guessing. LS1s and 2s don't respond especially well to boost given c/r thus the "race gas" tune. You know the guy or something?

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
BeNBadRacing said:
How you "guessing"? Don't see how you can arrive at that just guessing. LS1s and 2s don't respond especially well to boost given c/r thus the "race gas" tune. You know the guy or something?

they bump bow ties together... I normally dont have a problem with GTO's but this guy came in here trying to stir shit up with "sad day..blahblahblah"

Users who are viewing this thread