A run at the track and a CRAZY pic

bossman429

Established Member
Heres my run... i get decent deflection... ran 13.0's the weather sucked... corrrected it was a 12.7 at 105

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3P8R2QKZN1WUW1G2H12A2KUJWM

and heres a pic of a car that got some bad wheel shake then ripped its rear OUT! craziest thing i ever saw... scared the crap outta me i was about 25 yards away when it happened

sweatest%20pic%20ever.jpg

Last edited:

1tufgt

Established Member
Haha, u think that is funny. The last 3 Wed. that I was @ my Local track a car or truck has lost a rear wheel or axle. :D :lol:

z06matt

I 1 Racing
Established Member
1tufgt said:
Haha, u think that is funny. The last 3 Wed. that I was @ my Local track a car or truck has lost a rear wheel or axle. :D :lol:
haha, one time when I was at the track I saw a car loose it's back left wheel just because they didn't put it on there tight... :D

bossman429

Established Member
1tufgt said:

Happened also, Like i said 5 yes 5 people blew their rear some how, one the whole wheel/tire/ axle came spinning off and went half way down the track like a big rolling lolipop.

bossman429

Established Member
ChrisNelson said:
Is that LVD?? Did you go Friday with XX??

yes thats LVD, but nah i didnt go friday. they deff prepped the track well today... the pics and 5 people blowing their rears are proof

1tufgt

Established Member
Z06Vette said:
haha, one time when I was at the track I saw a car loose it's back left wheel just because they didn't put it on there tight... :D

Well the few times I saw this happen, 1st time the whole tire and axle came out, 2nd time it just sheered the axle bolts off.

:lol:

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Yikes looks like a 67 Chevelle lost its Ford 9"...or maybe that was the problem, it didn't have a 9"

BONESTOCK

Established Member
Whitten said:
Yikes looks like a 67 Chevelle lost its Ford 9"...or maybe that was the problem, it didn't have a 9"

haha...I don't think it was the rear end with the problems. It was the torque boxes. Those things RRRIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDd right outta there!! LOL

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Yeah I think your right....he might need to inspect his undercarage for some fatigue and rust....nah that is just crazy talk that car is as solid as the day it was built I'll bet he has never drag raced it once. Infact I'll bet it is still under warranty. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread