A quick thank you.

MLS

Established Member
Just a thought it would be nice to show some gratuity to the people keeping us safe. So now a short explanation of this particular thank you.
The night is young, and on my way home from work I noticed 3 cars already pulled over, for what i'm assuming is people being stupid and driving after celebrating may 5th too hard. Hopefully one day I will have the honor of joining your ranks.
Once again
Thank you all for your service.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
You're welcome.

I think I can speak for all the LEO's on this site. It truly takes a certain kind of person to do our job. And it's our pleaseure to do it.

Hitman318

My other car is a cruiser
Established Member

:beer:

You're welcome.

I think I can speak for all the LEO's on this site. It truly takes a certain kind of person to do our job. And it's our pleaseure to do it.

Too bad there aren't more people out there like you OP. Lately its been a lot of posters trying to start pissing matches with the officers on site. Its nice that some people on here still value the job we do. Our job is many times easier when we have the support and help from the public. Thanks for the post! :beer::beer:

Chris_562

KCSO
Established Member
Wanting to be a police officer is an exciting ambition. During one of the grueiling weeks of the state police academy an older troop gave us an excellent motivational speech.
"don't forget why you wanted to do this, fun, honor, pride, family tradition; remember that before you were a cop and every time you saw the blue lights flashing, what you would've given to be that officer at that moment and the way it made you feel"
Thanks, and if it's something you want to do, follow through.

Users who are viewing this thread