A quick question for those that know about possible rear suspension issue

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
I am running Eibach sportlines with bmr adjustable lca, relo brackets and adj phb. Ive noticed lately when I do a sharp turn before I park, my rear suspension leans to the passenger side. I would say it is slight to moderate, about 1/2- 3/4 inch up on drivers side and the same amount down on the passenger side. It stays that way until I drive the car again, then it goes back to even.
Last oil change I had the shop check the rear suspension, they said it all looked ok.
Anyone out there with a guess?
Btw the rear still appears to be centered and aligned straight, it just seems to lean?

Last edited:

azazell64

Established Member
Maybe not related at all, however, I had a friend install springs in their car recently and the instructions stated nothing about the direction of the coil. I remember reading on my FRPP springs that they mentioned which way the coil was to face. Anyway their car end up being lopsided and rode like crap until I mentioned that, repositioned the spring the proper way and all was solved. Again, this is just throwing an idea into the mix.

IamRacerX

Established Member
Thanks for the guess... I've had the suspension for over a year and a half. I just started noticing it in the last month or so. 90% of the time it's level... It's just after a sharp turn to park that I notice it.

IamRacerX

Established Member
Thanks, next time up on the lift I'll have a look.

Users who are viewing this thread