A question for Amazon tuning

Hypr2003SVT

Established Member
I just recently bought a diablo sport tuner from a guy on ebay. The guy had a custom tune from Rick that was for a 2.8 pulley and a 75 shot of Nitrous. I am not going to use this custome tune so I had to delete it in order to "attempt" the installation of the performance tune. Once I clicked on performance tune it asked if I was sure I wanted to install it, I confirmed. Then it came up with the message "This tool is not licensed for use with this vehicle," Is there something else I need to do besides for delete the custome tune? Or does this message mean that it is still married? Thanks

Last edited:

GodStang

Established Member
you may want to try there section on this forum they may see it quicker. My only thought is it may be married to the other car still.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
It sounds like the guy did not remove the tune from his car, thus he sold you a married tuner. If this is the case, then kick his ass seabass.

-Jeff

Hypr2003SVT

Established Member
Ass kicking INCOMING!! Haha I sent him an email and told him to refund me the $169 and I will ship it back to him. And when I get it back I will send the $$ back.

Users who are viewing this thread