A New Year's Resolution.

sharkall2003

Your everyday white pimp
Established Member
What are your NYR's for this upcoming year? Mine are to find a new job, go out and enjoy myself more, and spend more time with the family.

Oh yeah, another one is to clear up my debt to the city, pay off my fine, and when I turn 18 immediately start establishing good credit.

Last edited:

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
Lose weight. Again. :)

I am getting fatter by the minute, and this holiday candy and leftovers aren't helping.

I need to join a gym and start working out again, and lose about 50 pounds!

inteller

Established Member
I just want to lose 10. unfortunately it is all in one place.....but I'm not cutting my dick off any time soon.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
inteller said:
I just want to lose 10. unfortunately it is all in one place.....but I'm not cutting my dick off any time soon.
That would suck to have to cut through your throat and your dick fall off of your shoulders, messy just plain messy.

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
sharkall2003 said:
What are your NYR's for this upcoming year? Mine are to find a new job, go out and enjoy myself more, and spend more time with the family.

Oh yeah, another one is to clear up my debt to the city, pay off my fine, and when I turn 18 immediately start establishing good credit.
Do more things for other people.. Quit smoking... Get my life together (new truck new apt), work more at school.

BTW, your in Egypt??? why the hell are you there? I have been to Cairo many times, food poisoning every time, fuggin hated it.

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
I need to get healthy again....

Gonna work out more, drink less and just generally take better care of myself.

Oh, and take Flight Lessons!!

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
become dept free (almost there) and invest at least $10K for retirement
knock out a few more college classes
800RWHP with the cobra

taintedme

Established Member
stop living my life like i'm still 21. i'm not a rock star. stay at home more, save more money, and for the love of God, get my IMRC's fixed. oh yeah, more focus in the gym, too.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
DaleM said:
That would suck to have to cut through your throat and your dick fall off of your shoulders, messy just plain messy.

ROFLMMFAO!!!!!! Too funny and yet quite appropriate :pepper:

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
get my BA, find a job and get out of debt. anyone else getting hit with college loans?

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
fuelonempty said:
BTW, your in Egypt??? why the hell are you there? I have been to Cairo many times, food poisoning every time, fuggin hated it.

LMAO. Its just a saying we use in America that means "way out in the middle of ****ing nowhere". Not literally in Egypt.

WizardsCobra

LTHL SVT
Established Member
I want to both be nicer to people and stop swearing as much. Not that i'm not a nice guy but, there's always room for improvement.

inteller

Established Member
FordSVTFan said:
ROFLMMFAO!!!!!! Too funny and yet quite appropriate :pepper:

hey, as the old saying goes it takes one to know one....or to at least get that lame attempt at a comeback.

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
66speed said:
LMAO. Its just a saying we use in America that means "way out in the middle of ****ing nowhere". Not literally in Egypt.
oh I thought he was out in Bumble fu**, (in the middle of) Eygpt...

I know the saying, just never herd it used with eygpt before. So yeah, back on topic guys!

Users who are viewing this thread