A NEW SUBJECT for my new camera...PICS INSIDE

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Well, my new camera is so awesome I can't even tell you! :rockon: Here are a few practice pictures I took tonight. There is so much to learn with the camera but I am already loving it! I was going to wait until next spring to share my good news with everyone but since my camera is so cool, I thought now would be the perfect time to share a few pictures of my next project. Enjoy!

animals-newmustang052.gif

animals-newmustang030-1.gif

animals-newmustang031-1.gif

animals-newmustang032.gif

animals-newmustang034.gif

animals-newmustang050.gif

animals-newmustang041.gif

animals-newmustang042.gif

animals-newmustang044.gif

animals-newmustang047.gif

I have had the car for about 2 weeks and have already taken it out about 4 or 5 times. It drives just like new. I have always wanted the fox body Cobra and as luck would have it I came across this car with only 27,000 miles on it. It has Mac shorty headers, flowmaster exhaust, B&M short throw shifter and 3.73 gears and that is it........................for now!:banana:

Venimus03

Established Member
AWSOME!!!!! Congrats Denise!! I've always loved 93 Cobra's. I'll have to cruise up there some day and check that bad boy out in person. :beer:

Last edited:

Phantom

El Jeffe 302
Established Member
Yeah I've been hearing that, so, would a 393 stroker with a Vortech YSI and air to water intercooler be butchering it up too much in your mind? lol

:lol: bwaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!
That would be awesome

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Thanks guys. I am really excited about the car and really wanted to keep it a secret but I just knew JR would let the cat out of the bag if I didn't tell you all soon.:beer:

WOW!!!! nice pick up on the car!!! and im gunna assume nice camera since the pics look good!

Yes, see JR's other thread about Mother's Day. He got me a really nice camera for mother's day since my other camera quit working for no apparent reason. I don't think I will be missing any wheelie shots for awhile.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
27k miles!? Holy crap...be nice to it!

As for the camera...learn to love program mode! (the green P on the dial..)

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Oh, and if you do pull that engine...let me know if you want to sell that intake elbow :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread