A new member to the family!!!

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
Here she is:

I needed a driver (35mpg:rockon: ) and this is too cool. 108hp and 105tq. I've already got the carbonfiber hood and wing, strut bar, sway bars, springs and dual exhaust on the way. I got it last night... This car is pretty funny!:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
Which also means this one has to go...

So FOR SALE 89 4cyl. coupe Good shape. Runs well. Cold a/c 124,000 miles $1800 obo! If interested, I also have all the 5 lug stuff off of my saleen(including rear end) to make this a mean 5.0 car. I even have an aod and computer for the swap!

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by Road Racin'
Here she is:

I needed a driver (35mpg:rockon: ) and this is too cool. 108hp and 105tq. I've already got the carbonfiber hood and wing, strut bar, sway bars, springs and dual exhaust on the way. I got it last night... This car is pretty funny!:thumbsup:

kick ass!!! :rockon: do you just hang it up in the garage at night? ;-)

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
hang it up at night???? What are you talking about... Are you crazy... I let it sleep at the foot of my bed :beer:

Honestly, it's got more head and leg room then a suburan per Motortrend! By far the best car for under $14200 :rockon:

It's cool, I still have the mach!

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by Road Racin'
hang it up at night???? What are you talking about... Are you crazy... I let it sleep at the foot of my bed :beer:

:lol: hope the dog doesn't get too pissed! i actually checked both scions out and the model you got is *very* roomy. they can't get out of their own way, but as a commuter/around town car the value is hard to beat!

ps - wish i had the extra cash for the 89. looks like an excellent candidate for a buildup.

Last edited:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Originally posted by FuShnickens
:lol: hope the dog doesn't get too pissed! i actually checked both scions out and the model you got is *very* roomy. they can't get out of their own way, but as a commuter/around town car the value is hard to beat!

heck thats what makes that car so valuable. it doubles as the dog house at night.:beer: why do you think he keeps it at the foot of his bed? so when he pulls one of these :bash: in front of the wifey he does not have to walk that far to his new bed.:idea: :rockon: trevor

very cool

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
Like ODB said, it's roomy in case I'm bad...
The next cruise we goto I'll leave the mach and bring the new "beast"... :)

Since Pmoddy got a mach after i did.... I wonder how long it will take for him to get a scion:shrug: :lol1:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
what about a race?:burnout:

the scion vs the 4cyl vs the mach 1 in reverse. think about all the excitement on the next socal cruise, or better yet buttonwillow raceway.:lol1:

also trevor you go to maui for a week and this is the best you can do at adding to your family?

Last edited:

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
:lol:
hehe, good point ODB. We've got 5 cars now. What makes you think we need kids???
RE: Maui, we had a lot of fun praticing so when we do want them we know how ;-)

:beer:

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
hehe. The 108 ft/tq would fry the tires if I don't keep slicks on there at all times :)

At work we built two project cars. There are Saturn Vue's(suv's). We lowered one and raised one. They are actually pretty cool.

LBguy

must get stronger!
Established Member
why didnt you get the xa? at least that one doesnt looks like a brick on wheels.

they are roomy inside and from what i heard have a nice backseat. (also has "privacy glass" in the rear :thumbsup: )

Last edited:

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
I like the xb because the xa looks like an Echo. At least this is totally different. It grows on you... like a fungus, but it grows on you. 35mpg stickers 14,100 and is unique. Plus, it has more head and leg room then a suburban. It's really roomy. I'm really happy with it. Now, do I need a turbo kit or not??? :??:
:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread