A new Maisto color

fangin2u

Established Member
I went thru 3 cases a few days ago at Sam’s and nothing it’s like my 4th time visiting sams and nothing. I went home got on eBay bought a green one for $34 was I pissed not finding one at Sam’s in 3 cases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
$34 isn’t bad. Maisto inventory should be strong from now to first of December.

patc84

Established Member
After looking at this thread I felt going to my local Sam's was a waste of time. So, I basically did the same thing. I figured $34 plus shipping was easier than hunting for one.....

I live 5 mins from mine and go there weekly, so luckily not complete waste of time for me to look while shopping for other shit.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I live 5 mins from mine and go there weekly, so luckily not complete waste of time for me to look while shopping for other shit.
Yeah, I don't live close to mine and I don't shop there for anything. So, for me, it's not conducive to drive all the way there to look for a diecast car and come up empty LOL.

fangin2u

Established Member
My contact at Sam’s called me this past Friday and said they got another shipper in. She went through it for me and found two Cobra’s. I have four now.

fangin2u

Established Member
I’m not interested in selling. Just letting everyone know they’re out there, just two at a time in most cases.

fangin2u

Established Member
The first two I found, I found myself. I have multiple myeloma, and I had a stem cell transplant at Duke hospital I have no immune system I’m not supposed to be out in the public. Being sick has its advantages I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread