A New Crowd Mower Has Arisen

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member

This was horrible. Eleven people injured. I love how the Mustang drove slowly by at the end, though. It was like a Hollywood movie when they hint at a sequel. LOL

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
under-a-rock.jpg

badmpg03

Established Member
Probably the worst feeling would be seeing someone lying on the ground after you pull a dumb ass stunt. I am surprised the crowd did not crucify that guy.

The one in Houston had the crowd out of control. I thought they were going to hang him and he didn't injure anyone.

Jefe

Established Member
11 injured, 6 sent to the hospital with serious but non life-threatening injuries

Zemedici

Established Member
Probably the worst feeling would be seeing someone lying on the ground after you pull a dumb ass stunt. I am surprised the crowd did not crucify that guy.

The one in Houston had the crowd out of control. I thought they were going to hang him and he didn't injure anyone.

who let Shamu out of Seaworld? Jesus christ - good thing he didnt hit her = instant GT350 Total

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm guessing they haven't seen these videos yet and just not thinking about how wrong things can go.

just like those street racing vidoes where they have damned near an 1/8th mile of people crowding a 2 lane road, Darwin at work

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Man,.......I understand that some people want to show off and what not and have some fun, but man, things can and will go sour quickly! Especially with these types of sports/muscle cars. God forbid someone dies watching cars leave an event.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
It's crazy... I go to a big cars and coffee event every month. There are always a group at the exit cheering for a burnout. I consider myself a great all around driver and I know better than to do that crap. Nothing good comes from it. But there is always someone that just can't say no......

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Was at a cars & coffee in Springfield Mo recently. Large group of Mustangs & Mopars, mix of everything else. The only idiots I saw leaving out were the Ricer & Subaru crowd. Buncha punks.
It was near a very crowded street & an even busier intersection. Definitely not a good place to be ripping on it....

_Snake_

Established Member
It's crazy... I go to a big cars and coffee event every month. There are always a group at the exit cheering for a burnout. I consider myself a great all around driver and I know better than to do that crap. Nothing good comes from it. But there is always someone that just can't say no......

Yep. I also always think there’s a bunch of cops watching the exit just waiting for me to do something stupid.

Gravik

Established Member
Repost. I posted about this the day it happened

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread