A little vid I call... Goosebumps

outlawphotoguy

Established Member
Hey guys, I threw together a 10 minute vid of the best 'un-edited' clips I have been downloading for the past year or so. I only used raw, un-edited footage so I apologize in advance if someone is offended for not seeing their car, if I had a vid that was already edited or had music on it I did not use it. Enjoy!! If someone knows a better place than streetfire to post/host vids, let me know....

GOOSEBUMPS :rockon: :banana: :thumbsup:

These 2 might let you d/l it:

GOOSEBUMPS2 :shrug:

GOOSEBUMPS3? :shrug:

Here's a link for yousendit...limited time only

GOOSEBUMPS AGAIN :thumbsup:

Last edited:

JRock

Established Member
Needs more download link, less crappy hosts that only stream. In fact I LOATHE that site because it doesn't allow downloading and you can't use the usual techniques to quickly grab the URL for the actual file to download it.

firefighter3224

Established Member
Good video, download long but its good :pop: :beer: that song brings back some memories of the clubs. It downloaded for me didnt play on streetfire's window.

Last edited:

outlawphotoguy

Established Member
whtgt02vert said:
Good vid but only 6mins long i thought it was ten .

Must be a 6 min limit on streetfire, I promise it is 10 minutes long..... know a better place to upload it? Streetfire used to give you an option to d/l it but now it plays in their window.

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
Worked great for me. Nice vid. That last in car cam(corvette) was at the willowsprings raceway. My buddy and I spun his 04 mystic road racing there. Nice track, good vid.

JADITO

Crazy Mofo
Established Member
JRock said:
Needs more download link, less crappy hosts that only stream. In fact I LOATHE that site because it doesn't allow downloading and you can't use the usual techniques to quickly grab the URL for the actual file to download it.
Finally someone that hates streetfire just as much as i do

Users who are viewing this thread