A little Supra whooping...

CentennialVert

Angry Pirate
Established Member
...somewhat. T72 Supra vs TTG35 vs CBR1000RR

I'm on the CBR, and its bone stock. We ran from 2nd gear at 45 mph to give him time to spool up, but I still got the jump. I was short shifting and wasn't all in on the throttle because its a new bike (only had 1000 miles at time of race). I let off at 160 because I didn't want to crest the bridge that fast, he ran it to about 165 and shut it down. Full Yoshimura exhaust and a PCIII are going on the bike in a month or so...so we'll run again and he shouldn't even hang w/ me.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=S0XPPzC3foA

Yes, I know I should have had a jacket on. :bash:

joemayo

Established Member
As some of you might not know.. the T72 Supra is owned by LEO yes the famous leo on here that screwed people over....Sold the cobra and got the 97 supra

JacobK

Established Member
joemayo said:
As some of you might not know.. the T72 Supra is owned by LEO yes the famous leo on here that screwed people over....Sold the cobra and got the 97 supra

I was just about to post that..

ScrewDrvr

Established Member
CentennialVert said:
Yea, it pulled in the mid 600 rwhp range on 17 psi...so I'm sure he's over 700 on the 23 psi he ran against me.

a t-72 isnt that strong.

@ 17psi he might make 550rwhp, and 23psi he should be right at 650-700 depending on headwork.

It doesnt make since really. Either he was lieing about the boost, or you got a little scared over 100mph and backed off :D

Last edited:

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
23psi isnt pushing it on a 72mm. I talked to him on SupraForums and if he wanted to take down your bike 28psi is where he should of been at. He would of walked on you. But he doesnt want to push any turbo he said? So he is talking about sellin it and going to an 80mm.

blacksrt

Established Member
oh no! why did you buy the honda? You know those are the slow ones.

haha! j/k man!

rev440

young punk
Established Member
On supra forums he says he was on 23lbs where it made close to 700rwhp.

Users who are viewing this thread