A little something to help with the boss intake

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
We are a distributor for nitrous outlet nos systems. They make an excellent kit for the 5.0 gt. They also have all the supporting parts to go with the kits. If interested give us a call.:beer:

We had to modify our JLT intake to make it all fit but it turned out pretty good.

P3110001.jpg

P3110005.jpg

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
how did i know this thread was gonna be about juice? haha, nice! i expect this to be a pretty damn mean combo with a tune and that nice and high rev limit!

looking at the bottom of the boss intake, is there enough room in there when on the engine to fit a stealth direct port system? sleeper!

Last edited:

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
how did i know this thread was gonna be about juice? haha, nice! i expect this to be a pretty damn mean combo with a tune and that nice and high rev limit!

looking at the bottom of the boss intake, is there enough room in there when on the engine to fit a stealth direct port system? sleeper!

Yes you could direct port the intake pretty easy. You could hide the solenoids under it too. Plenty of room.

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
Thanks Nick. Should have it all wired up this weekend. Remote switch panel in the console is real sweet. Still have to get my pressure sender for the areoforce gauge.

Users who are viewing this thread