A little race with a zr1

Svt Shelby

Established Member
While waiting at a light today a see a charcoal gray zr1 pull out in front of me from a side road, I pulled up next to him we exchanged nice words(nice car ect.). We both were going the same way getting on the highway. He took off I went after him in the left lane , he moved over I pulled up along side and off we went form about 50 to 100mph. We both just looked over and hit it, I pulled ahead and was about a car length ahead at about 100 and that was it . We gave each other thumbs up and he took the next exit. It was an older guy driving and I'm guessing it was stock. Still had a fun time

Ande99SVT

Lazy Ass Rifleman
Established Member
Good kill, the termi I'm looking to pick up has a little less HP, and about 80 less TQ, figure I give a go at a ZR1 if I come across one.

1stanglover

Ready to see tail lights?
Established Member
Yea you deff want to keep that race in 3 gears of less. thats an over 200 mph car. None the less nice kill!

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
Yeah and old people can't drive LOL. Good job, only a few in my area. Neighbor has a Sterling gray one. He tries roll ons in third gear at 60. You ever see a lightskin Guy behind the wheel he gives it to you the way you want

Psiadd1ct

Established Member
Nice race! But to short! Lol, always wished I lived somewhere that had all these nice cars rolling around! That are willing to Race Anway.

Users who are viewing this thread