A Little Parkway Run Never Gets Old

oldmodman

Established Member
What a beautiful area to go for a nice drive in.

I have nothing like that anywhere in Southern California. None of our trees turn colors. They just burn.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
What's the leaf report out that way, OP. I've been wanting to cruise that way before it's too late to see the colors.

Ryan427

Established Member
What settings are you using to get that effect in pictures 1 and 8? Beautiful cobra just looks right!

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Awesome snake. Awesome scenery. Nice, clean, simple mod list. Love it. Thank you!

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
very nice! thats a great drive, wish I could actually make it up there while the leaves are changing

BadBlue98GT

Established Member
OP, What fine stretch of North Carolina highway is that? I would like to cruise it this weekend and do the same thing if the weather stays like it has been the past week or so.

bokyo1987

Established Member
Love how clean your Cobra is, op. If I were ever to own one, that's exactly how I would like it to look lol.

Also... The Blue Ridge Parkway is absolutely gorgeous!

Last edited:

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
OP, What fine stretch of North Carolina highway is that? I would like to cruise it this weekend and do the same thing if the weather stays like it has been the past week or so.

If I had to guess I would say that it is part of the parkway the goes around the boone area.

Last edited:

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member

pretty sure its the blue ridge parkway, I wanna say near Sparta but I could be wrong

03SonicBlur

Established Member
Thanks guys for the kind words. Love the weather this time of the year and some of the views are just amazing with the color the leafs present

What's the leaf report out that way, OP. I've been wanting to cruise that way before it's too late to see the colors.
Leafs are still up and color is beautiful, want be for much longer though, usually are gone by first to mid November :-(

What settings are you using to get that effect in pictures 1 and 8? Beautiful cobra just looks right!
I was just using shutter and AV mode on my Canon DSLR, then just put some clarity in them to bring out the color like that

pretty sure its the blue ridge parkway, I wanna say near Sparta but I could be wrong
^^^This.... I start up 21 from Elkin towards Sparta and did the short loop to 18 in Wilkes, usually just go on up but decided to cut it short on this one

Users who are viewing this thread