A little much for a Terminator

thrillious

Established Member
down in florida that is all you will find for 03 cobra's it took me like 6 months to find mine at a decent price, Same problem with lightnings i dont know why put people and dealers are trying to get crazy money for them. Like this one

-Kevin

Mac25

Established Member
Agreed!! in FL they are all going for that price. I have been looking for months and I cant find a decent ride that matches the price....

Silverboost

Established Member
thats good for me!....I bought mine for like 25,500 about a year and half ago in Atlanta so mine has appreciated just moving to Orlando!!

Sharkster

Established Member
You guys/gals that are looking need to look outwards to other states. If you have to take a few vacation days and drive to it, its worth it. To give you general idea. I paid roughly $26300 for my 04.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Big Man said:
So Im just looking around on Autotrader and came across a 03 Cobra, but the guy selling it is smoking something he shouldn't.

Alittle high I think. :poke:
Nope, this dealer is right on IMO....The Kelley Blue Book retail value for this car is at $29,300 there in Tenn. The dealer price is always going to be higher than what we'd expect based on what they're going for in the SVTP Market Forum. And SVTP is definitely a buyers market! Usually much cheaper than other classifieds.

Last edited:

stvdman

Established Member
Doesent seem too out there.... My bank recently quoted me $28,000 loan value on my 03 with 9700 miles on it...

I am pleasently surprised by how these cars are holding their value. I purposely put down MUCH more money than I noramlly do when buying a new car because I DID NOT want to be upside down on it and now I am way on the positive side :pepper: :banana:

Last edited:

NHRACobra

Cobra guy
Established Member
I believe these cars will hold their value. (The fastest forced induction Mustang produced, w/IRS.) Time will tell. ;-)

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Big Man said:
So Im just looking around on Autotrader and came across a 03 Cobra, but the guy selling it is smoking something he shouldn't. Check out the price.

Alittle high I think. :poke:

i didn't pay a whole lot more than that when i bought mine brand new about a year-and-a half ago, using the ford a-plan

svtnos1011

STRIKE FIRST, STRIKE HARD
Established Member
thrillious said:
down in florida that is all you will find for 03 cobra's it took me like 6 months to find mine at a decent price, Same problem with lightnings i dont know why put people and dealers are trying to get crazy money for them. Like this one

-Kevin
supra owners can do it, why not us :p

SVT8U

Established Member
I bought my'03 for $23k with 14k miles. Found it in Chicago. I live in St. Louis so it was only like a 3 or 4 hr drive to get it (one way). Well worth it IMO. You guys need to look 'outside the box'. There are great deals out there on these cars, you just have to be patient and look hard before you find one. There are plenty of people who got n even better deal than me....

wpd736

Back to Blue
Established Member
04 new 29900

bought my 04 new from dealership for 29900 now KBB says its worth 31355 :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

bought from fleet sales guy .... he got fired a month later don't know if it had anything to do with my sale or not

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread