A Little Midnight Cruise (no-lift shift inside)

04sneaky_snake

Established Member
[youtube_browser]53asSKVIR-k[/youtube_browser]

Warning: Beginning of video may shatter your computer speakers. Or your ears. Either way.

Watch in HD!!!

RichM1983

Established Member
Good thing your not a Toyota driver or you would have ended up in a flaming crash when that carpet stuck the pedal. lol

Last edited:

Cuyahoga Kid

Established Member
Thanks for the vid, but I don't understand your choice of camera position.........must be the most useless angle I have ever seen in a race vid:shrug:

20-COBRA-03

Banned
beautiful car, i just hate that god damn no lift bullshit. what happened to keeping the pedal to the floor and rowing gears without some electronic cutting ignition for you

BrokeFourSix

Established Member
I Thought the WOT box thing was supposed to make shifts quicker? lol i can make 2 turkey and swiss sandwhiches in between your shifts bud...lol and why you racing 14 second cars with an 04 cobra? idk..this video is just full of fail if you ask me! your exhaust is ****in WIN tho! :)

smitty2919

Established Member
Why does he have to be racing equal cars, why can't they just go out and have fun? Or go out and make a video just to make a video?

04sneaky_snake

Established Member
beautiful car, i just hate that god damn no lift bullshit. what happened to keeping the pedal to the floor and rowing gears without some electronic cutting ignition for you

Better to do it this way, than not cut ignition and risk over-revving.

nice vid. What's the name of that song in the beginning?

Monster by Professor Green

cobra sounds good, the gas pedal getting stuck under the carper doesnt scare the shit out of you?

It does. Thats why it was cut the **** up afterwards before I messed around anymore lol.

And as far as the shifts go I never said I was a Pro 5.0. This trans is fully built, new clutch and everything, but I can't get it to shift for shit. I'm not alone either. Couple of guys around here making even more power than me that have the same problem. Working on that part of it I promise you.

As far as the cars go, it was really just a cruise with some friends. Not like I sought out these cars just to flex my ego. Video was more to catch my exhaust than anything, hence the "useless" angle lol.

20-COBRA-03

Banned
here's a quick vid of my old ported eaton setup. just going from a 2nd gear roll, till 4th. for some reason, it sounds like ignition is cutting out between shifts, but i can assure you it was matted and i'm sure that i could row them just as hard as my th400 shifts. :rockon:

[youtube_browser]p03hre3APak[/youtube_browser]

20-COBRA-03

Banned
Thanks fellas! I'm in love with this current exhaust setup! Borla Stingers have a direct line to my heart. Almost afraid to get LTs, for the fact that it may mess it up lol.

hell no LT's FTW:rockon: ... you think it sounds mean now, i had BBK LT's, O/R X and the Stingers and bricks were shat

Users who are viewing this thread