A little humor to help you through your day.

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
pretty funny, but i liked the first 2 they had on there better...have you seen them??

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Originally posted by WS6JJP
pretty funny, but i liked the first 2 they had on there better...have you seen them??
No, I haven't. Beautiful car, by the way.:thumbsup:

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
thanks!! the last time i was on there (stupid videos.com) they were on there....i think they were under most popular or something like that

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
that was the funniest thing I have ever heard...no wait that was the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Sorry for the confusion.

robiferretti

Established Member
Originally posted by micool
I'm glad you thought so. You always have the best replies.:rollseyes

WTF were you expecting me to say? Is it an insult to say something from "STUPID VIDEOS.COM" was dumb? You were expecting me to compliment the cinematic genius of the piece? Its funny to a 6 year old who thinks farting is hysterical, but dubbing a fart sound into something over and over again isn't funny to most. Thats my honest opinion (like all my responses) :rolleyes: If you dont like them dont read them. Or dont post stupid shit :cryying:

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Originally posted by robiferretti
WTF were you expecting me to say? Is it an insult to say something from "STUPID VIDEOS.COM" was dumb? You were expecting me to compliment the cinematic genius of the piece? Its funny to a 6 year old who thinks farting is hysterical, but dubbing a fart sound into something over and over again isn't funny to most. Thats my honest opinion (like all my responses) :rolleyes: If you dont like them dont read them. Or dont post stupid shit :cryying:
Step away from the keyboard and relax dude..............it's the internet. Remember? Unfortunately I must read your posts when you respond to a thread I'm subscribed to but you don't have to post your negative slop everywhere you go either. Cheer up and click on the little x at the top if yo don't like a vid. :rollseyes

robiferretti

Established Member
Originally posted by SaleenCobra
We can always count on you for a postitive post. :loser: :nonono:

Everyone needs a good dose of reality every once in awhile. I post a lot of positive stuff too, read all the threads i was involved in:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread