a little farm yard get-together!

caindo

Established Member
DSC00560.jpg

DSC00561.jpg

DSC00562.jpg

shitty backdrop i know but it was a spur of the moment thing.

caindo

Established Member
the "good" chysler is hiding... bahahah.

umm the one on the right is "faster" it can pull its ass to my front fender by ~80.

his car: dynatech headers, dynatech cat-back, K&N intake, B&M short shifter.
my car: xpipe and super40s.

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
Zero260 said:
I'm glad the 05s are selling well. I see them around all the time. Personally I think they look badass.

No sheit, they have been popping up all over St. Louis. They are starting to grow on me. But don't get me wrong, I'll never buy one... lol.

Detroit_Doc

Established Member
Nice cavaliers!

Sorry as a previous owner of a firehawk I will rip on Chevy and Pontiac until eternity.

They killed the camaro, they killed the firebird/trans am, and then they ruined the GTO name by putting slapping it on THAT.

It's very similar to what they did to the Nova name when they put it on that little 4 banger peice of garbage.

caindo

Established Member
"that"... you mean the fastest factory GTO ever built?.. hm ok. and it wasn't reborn as a retro nor advertised as such... the 65 vette doesnt look like the c6... the 65 mustang sure as **** dont look like the new ones. get over yourself dude. things evolve.

sub92loyill

short was never this wide
Established Member
i see a striking resemblance between the 65 (or 67) stang and the 05's ... wierd. but i like the goats man nice whip.

Users who are viewing this thread