A little assistance is sometimes needed.

SlowPony97

Established Member
In this case i am the one in need, i have run into another problem during the removal of my interior to be replaced with another. Unfortunately i was blessed with the tan interior ford decided to put into some mustangs. So i have decided to overhaul the interior from dash to the back deck. The only problem i have it taking the passenger airbag out of my car. :dw: So if anyone here knows how to remove the passenger airbag from a 97 Mustang gt please help me out.

(Other things that are being replaced in my mustang include ...the engine.:beer: I am putting in the bottom end of my buddies 01 saleen (GT), PI heads, 274 H comp cam, BBK long tubes, matching BBK o/r X pipe, & BBK 75MM TB. )

Nathan.

Zoie_daGT

Established Member
sorry I do not know about airbags other than they are contolled by the yellow wiring in the harness.

Are you keeping the tan or getting rid of the tan interior. I have always wanted a tan interieor for my car.

SlowPony97

Established Member
I have actually been trying to sell it locally however no one seems to be interested. I have it all from the dash back to the back deck where the mach 460 speaker covers sit (Minus the seats) :s hahah i need something to sit on.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
you are doing the same exact thing I am. I hate my tan interior, such a pain to keep clean and IMO it looks like crap

Zoie_daGT

Established Member
I might be interested if you are selling it. I am located in AK. I did see a article about airbag maintainance and such at work the other day. I will check for you to see if it helps at all. check back or PM me.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
sorry man, i have no clue how to get it out, but i need to figure it out. I just started getting parts for mine and I will have mine up for sale or trade for anyone who wants to trade!

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
passenger side airbag has 2 bolts that are located behind the glovebox... I forget if thats it..

Users who are viewing this thread