a lil' smoke?

MrMustangman69

Established Member
I have a 99 Cobra mostly stock, When I crank it up, after I "get on it", it lets out a small but noticable amount of white smoke but then gives me no other problems. Does anyone else have this happen and what is it?

01yellercobra

Established Member
You could install the prefilters or catch cans like what's mentioned in Duffman's thread.

DOHCavanti

Established Member
Keep a close eye on your coolant level in your expansion tank. You should anyway, but sometimes people forget. Head gaskets can leak slow, then blammo, big problem.

Bad99SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
these cars tend to smoke a little anyways...just keep an eye on it but you should be fine!:beer:

dpj99cobra

NC Mustanger
Established Member
I'm in Greensboro too. It'd be great to see your '99 as my '99 convertible could be your coupe's twin. You going to the show at Parkway Ford on 8/20?

I've seen a couple new edge cobras around but not many. One sits at AutoZone on West Market street but I haven't talked to the owner.

MrMustangman69

Established Member
I was thinking about going to that show, Im glad you reminded me..I know of only 2 new edge cobras. One Rio Red thats on Alamance Church Rd near the hwy and a blue 01 in that area also. Ill be sure to keep an eye out for you.

dpj99cobra

NC Mustanger
Established Member
I'll have to look for the one near the hwy as we have friends that live in that area and are over there from time to time. I'm off Hwy 62 near Hwy 220. Hope to see you at Parkway.

Users who are viewing this thread