A Hex on you all this Sunday at LACR

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
I just realized that the timing is right for me to cast an evil spell on all of you for this Sunday at LACR.

After having a twilight zone kind of day, I stopped to think of how long I've been putting up with this BS where I work.

Today, October 10th, 2003, it is 6 years, 6 months and 6 days I have been at this company. I beileve the time is right for me to go home and implore Unky Satan for an unfair advantage Sunday.

Some of you will inadvertently find reverse when you line up next to me. Some of you will break halfshafts. Some of your clutches will fail to disengage, and some wont engage at all.

Some of you will redlight, that being Unky Satans favorite color. Some of you will find yourself out of gas halfway down the strip.

Only one of you will have any success, and that is because you have previously sold your allegiance to Unky Satan, or as I like to call him, S Money. You know who you are. You will walk away with an 11 at LACR, and your name is not Dean

I owe this to all of my friends, as fair warning that I cast this spell. Not that worrying about it will do you any good, the die is cast, and your fate sealed.

Mwah ha ha ha, Mwah ha ha ha!:kaboom: :cuss:

Last edited:

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
Work? Work is a four letter word, and the forums should filter it the same as the f word.

As for me, I feel fine knowing that finally, someone powerful has got my back.

I am almost sorry I have to do this to you guys, but since I don't have tires or HP, an evil spell will have to do.

Almost sorry.....:D

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by 03_Sonic Blur
Work? Work is a four letter word, and the forums should filter it the same as the f word.

As for me, I feel fine knowing that finally, someone powerful has got my back.

I am almost sorry I have to do this to you guys, but since I don't have tires or HP, an evil spell will have to do.

Almost sorry.....:D

Hum. :bored: Tell me if its working :dw:
As I sit here contemplating, end up pushing the pain below :nonono:. See my moon, in my sky is making faces at me :eek: What is it that im not seeing but then again a candle that’s lit might help or having a flashlight with batteries…. Since batteries are not included right, Ohh WTF :cuss: Sorry but ur little Hex deal needs batteries :p

So u liking ur Shifter & Clutch?

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
I don't need batteries, my hex is powered by pure evil. Youl will bow before my glory!

Clutch and shifter are all good. I might make a final tweak to the firewall adjuster before I hit the track....

Now back to our regular programming, Channel Evil

Booga Booga!

stang99

I was at LACR this evening and your curse was working already. Just my luck that your uncle was T&T'ing too. For the first time in my life, I got bad wheel hop while heating my tires in the burnout box. I went so sideways down the track that people I never met before looked me up in the pits and commented on how I couldn't hook. I had the sway bar loose and my Nittos on the car with 20 psi in them. I was putting ice cubes in my heat exchanger's reservoir. I hit all my shifts perfectly.
My times SUCKED!
FiveOhDean was there and his car is broken completely. He managed a 12.5x but his traps were off. One time he spun all the way through third but that was early on.
Fortunately, George; Juan; jhwalker; and the other fast Cobras did not show up so I only got killed by FiveOhDean in a grudge race. I hit a .516 rt to his .542 but I went up in smoke with a 2.326 60' to his 13.867 60'. He got his best run of the night at [email protected] and I got [email protected]. Interestingly, once I got traction I was running OK as my 1/8 was [email protected] to his [email protected].
The curse was working big time on both of us.
BTW: FiveOhDean was running his soft street 91 octane program. Like I really believe that he is only doing 110 in the 1/4. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

stang99

I have been searching the web for a drag strip exorcist. Thus far the search has not been successful, but, Lord willing, I will find one before Sunday. Such was your arrogance that you warned us in advance just like the evil ones always do in the movies. Now we can look for a hero to save us all. HA! I bet you never thought about that possibility, did you?

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
Damn, that was how we were taught in evil medical school. Still, my curse was powerful, and you will need a strong spirit to overcome.

There's Welsh in my bloodlines, and we have the gift of seeing. I foresee failure in all of your futures. Come, try, fail!

Mwah ha ha ha!

stang99

Good will prevail. Good always conquors evil. Mustangs are good and our hearts are pure. We must prevail. The force is strong within us. Talk to the hand; you shall not suceed. We banish you back to the underworld. Holy water; silver bullitts; wooden stakes; crosses. jhwalker will have these things and more in his support truck and his pit crew will know how to use them. Haven't you ever wondered what all is under the ice in that giant ice chest?
Be afraid devil worshiper; be very afraid.

Damn, that was how we were taught in evil medical school. Still, my curse was powerful, and you will need a strong spirit to overcome.

There's Welsh in my bloodlines, and we have the gift of seeing. I foresee failure in all of your futures. Come, try, fail!

Mwah ha ha ha!

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
The mark of the beast is still upon me. I will call on Unky Beelzebub to smite all of you with a rash. A rash of problems, time slips with triple digits on the ET and double digits on the MPH. You will be sorry you trifled with me, and doubted the power of my hex.

Name your champion knave! You speak of this knight, but mostly you blow hot air, and I see much of that foul wind entering your intake and spoiling your charge on Sunday. Now begone, and seek a hiding place, the aforementioned ice chest will be a brief respite when you feel the heat of failure

Mwah ha ha ha!:fm:

geepaw

Heck yes I did it!
Established Member
stop complaining... I'd love 6 years of sellin panties and bras at victoria's secret! U'v got a great job :lol

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member

stang99

What you have threatened is already my normal results at LACR. So, your curse was a sham. LACR already hands the bad times out with no assistance necessary from Devil's spawn.

Originally posted by 03_Sonic Blur .......
A rash of problems, time slips with triple digits on the ET and double digits on the MPH....... [/B]

stang99

Well, I can't argue with this statement, as it is actually correct. No misdirection here. So, I am signing off and hitting the hay.

Sleep deprivation is often the cause of irratability, and red lights. Or falling asleep at the tree. Either way, I win. Ha Ha!

Users who are viewing this thread