A guy I met at Pinks All Out.....

Albino Snake

Established Member
This is a vid of a 96 Cobra with a couple of sick additions I have never seen on a sn-95 mustang before. I met the guy at Pinks All Out Memphis, his car reminded me so much of my own I had to check it out... and when I did I was blown away with what he showed me....
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtHv__2g5ZA"]YouTube - A guy I met at Pinks All Out.....[/ame]

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
I like the hidden 3rd brake light. The light-up Cobra letters are cool but I don't think thats legal.

yellowbra

Established Member
wow I really like that 3rd brake light. I could do without the neon in the cobra part(that'll get you pulled over right away where i'm from). Really nice hood too.

Mark

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
I never got the whole "what's under my hood is top secret" thing but whatever.

Yeah that is gay. Had to put up with that garbage all last night. No one would race my buddie's pullied '03 either.

As for the neon "COBRA", kind of lame if you ask me. The 3rd brake light is cool though.

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Pretty neat ldea, don't see why you would be getting pulled over because the neons don't blink. Nice touches.

I don't know about other states, but in Virginia any rear facing light on a vehicle better be red or you're going to have trouble with the cops.

Users who are viewing this thread