a good run

sweetcobra1

Established Member
Last week i was leaving autozone headed home . As im about to get off the highway i see a silver probe with black stripes coming up fast. it's a buddy that works at autozone that helped me out a whole bunch whn i drove the probe. he rolls up next to me with his rpm's up and ready to go, so i give him the sign and he honks it off. Start in second, pull about half a car on him, nail third and i see his headlights starting to pull up to my window( WTF :mj: ), hit 4th and put 1/2 to 3/4 of a car on him to 110 mph. At first i was a little pissed. i knew he had p&P heads,cams, fully bolted on probe gt, but i just spent all this money and im thinking what a waste :bash:, instead of him putting a car on me the tables turned for 12k.doesnt sound very good investment. Ends up i talked to him yesterday and :dancenana: he was blowing a 75 shot. so now im happy for another kill and knowing i made a good investment :burnout:

As u can tell, I only got my car a few months ago

Last edited:

YellowShaker03

I Am Black Jesus
Established Member
Good run, granted like people already kinda said killing a probe won't get you alot of 'street cred' LMAO
But in the end its about you and your friend having fun- even though it was on the streets.

S8ER01Z

Established Member
Good run, granted like people already kinda said killing a probe won't get you alot of 'street cred' LMAO
But in the end its about you and your friend having fun- even though it was on the streets.

Always exceptions...this is a probe located here in the quad cities...

[email protected] Turboed (old times)
[email protected] Twincharged
[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Dueces-Fast78nova_189723.htm"]Dueces & Fast78nova- Video[/ame]

Last edited:

S8ER01Z

Established Member
Yes there are always exceptions. There are also mini vans and school buses that would smoke my car. That does not mean i will run into many of them.

Is that like a Corvette owner that actually races thier car and knows how to drive? :poke: :D

Users who are viewing this thread