A funny thing happened to me...

Whiskey City

Established Member
while I was at work today.

I was GeTting 500 emails from some spammer about receiving free stuff. You know the ones, Free Laptop, Free Pink Razor, that kind of stuff. I'm like, "That many people can't really give that away for free." That sort of thing could take a profitable company and lift them right into bankruptcy, right? So, I clicked a link and it led me down a long path of inputing personal info and wild stuff. Believe me, I'm all about free stuff but it seemed like they were playing with me. I mean, playing games is different, you know? They were even offering a free cedar chest. What's the point of that nowadays?? When was the last time you actually saw a moth?? So, I just put it down. I'll surely get 500 more tomorrow.

:poke: :-D

dougwg

Established Member
sq297008a1_med.jpg

Too bad they both can't hold their heads up

quad

Established Member
I've been reading your posts Whiskey City - you're a funny guy! :beer:

Whiskey City

Established Member
quad said:
I've been reading your posts Whiskey City - you're a funny guy! :beer:

What do you mean I'm funny, funny how? How am I funny? What, the way I write? What's funny about it? You mean - let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fu*ked up maybe, but I'm funny how? I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fu*king amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny? How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the fu*k am I funny? What the fu*k is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!!!! :fm:

Ya motherfu*ker! I almost had him, I almost had him! Ya stuttering prick ya! Frankie, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, Quad. You may fold under questioning. :-D :poke:

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
Whiskey City said:
while I was at work today.

I was GeTting 500 emails from some spammer about receiving free stuff. You know the ones, Free Laptop, Free Pink Razor, that kind of stuff. I'm like, "That many people can't really give that away for free." That sort of thing could take a profitable company and lift them right into bankruptcy, right? So, I clicked a link and it led me down a long path of inputing personal info and wild stuff. Believe me, I'm all about free stuff but it seemed like they were playing with me. I mean, playing games is different, you know? They were even offering a free cedar chest. What's the point of that nowadays?? When was the last time you actually saw a moth?? So, I just put it down. I'll surely get 500 more tomorrow.

hysterical.gif

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
Whiskey City said:
What do you mean I'm funny, funny how? How am I funny? What, the way I write? What's funny about it? You mean - let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fu*ked up maybe, but I'm funny how? I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fu*king amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny? How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the fu*k am I funny? What the fu*k is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!!!! :fm:

Ya motherfu*ker! I almost had him, I almost had him! Ya stuttering prick ya! Frankie, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, Quad. You may fold under questioning. :-D :poke:

You need to see someone about this FUNNY problem you have.
Or get out of the house more often.

JP ;-)

Whiskey City

Established Member
JP said:
>>>>Direct eye contact.... YA I'M TALKING TO YOU!!!!!!
2gunsfiring_v1.gif

JP

You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who do the fu*k do you think you're talking to? Oh, yeah? Ok.
Taxidriver03.jpg

quad

Established Member
Whiskey City said:

Ok crazy crazy guy, I take that back! :poke:

quad

Established Member
Whiskey City said:
You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who do the fu*k do you think you're talking to? Oh, yeah? Ok.
Taxidriver03.jpg

That movie is awesome! Along with Scarface on my top ten list.

Users who are viewing this thread