A Few Under-Hood Pics of the 2015 S550 Mustang GT.

darreng505

Established Member
Saw the 2015 Mustang in person today at DC auto show. Definitely looks better in person (but they all do). Definitely appears "smaller" to my eye overall. Might just be the absence of a visible B-pillar giving that illusion, but it really does seem more compact visually.

13GT5.0

Established Member
Saw the 2015 Mustang in person today at DC auto show. Definitely looks better in person (but they all do). Definitely appears "smaller" to my eye overall. Might just be the absence of a visible B-pillar giving that illusion, but it really does seem more compact visually.

The shrink wrapped effect that it exhibits shows that imo. It's a little fatter in the rear but the overall shape is smaller.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Looks alot more cluttered to me and the engine cover is uuuugly!

I can somewhat agree with the cluttered statement, but the production car will be a bit cleaner. The engine cover you see is an unfinished prototype. The final product will be much better looking.

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Established Member
I seen the DIB GT in Pittsburgh. The car is awesome...

For some strange reason, when a pic is taken head on, it makes the grill look too big. In person, the grill is just right. It must be a depth perception issue as the lights swoop back drastically. I want one... I may not be able to wait for the GT350 and GT500.

Users who are viewing this thread