a few runs today

JJackson

Established Member
Well today was the svt meet in Omaha. My runs are as followed:

Ran 03termicobra from a 40 roll. Spun a bit off the hit, we were even till about 110 or so with myself edging slightly. Second run was from a 50, I pulled about half a car, shut down about 120. mods are up in the air at this point. what he knows is exhaust, intake, and smaller pulley. were thinking its ported with the out come of the runs

Ran 03snkvert from a 35. I dropped to first and it was spin city. Once I caught traction, I pulled like a bat out of hell, shut down early due to traffic. I was probably a few cars ahead, 03termicobra was behind us and he said at least 5 cars, its hard to tell though when your in front. He was e/I/ pullied i believe, maybe if he comes across this he can chime in and confirm mods.

On the way home from jones brothers cafe with the gf, a older guy in a old charger rolled up on me and wanted to run. The gf told me no, but I had other thoughts. It sounded mean as hell, so i thought i would play along. We were going about 50, so I dropped to second. Gave him the hit and A couple busses later, that's all she wrote. Mods unknown. We ran a couple times after that with the same results.

Then a honduh s2k rolled up on us and joined in on the fun. Went from a 55 he honked. First run we were neck and neck, and I was like WTF. Second run he pulled on me and put at least a car and a half on me. Yes I got pulled by a Honda. Stopped and talked at a light. Mods were turbo at 16 pounds, wouldn't say how big and e85. Said he put down 480 to the wheels. These results yielded me a smaller pulley that is now on the way.

All runs were in Mexico....

My mods are 2.4kb on 10 pounds with supporting mods. put down 530/455.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Damn dude this post was going so well and then you lost to a Honda. lol

Nice kills. :)

JJackson

Established Member
Damn dude this post was going so well and then you lost to a Honda. lol

Nice kills. :)

lol i know o well. i wasnt gonna leave it out just cause i got beat by a honda. it made me stop messing around and finally order a smaller pulley. he said he is game for a rematch anytime.

SlwSVT

Established Member
What a waste to have a Kenne Bell blower only making 10#s. Pulley that bitch down and let it eat. 18#s minimum or put a stock blower back on so you have an excuse for being slow.

JJackson

Established Member
What a waste to have a Kenne Bell blower only making 10#s. Pulley that bitch down and let it eat. 18#s minimum or put a stock blower back on so you have an excuse for being slow.

easy does it. it was tuned not even 2 weeks ago. my tuner told me to get a bigger pulley as i had a 3" on, he thought i would be running too much boost with it. he told me to get a 4" so i did. i was also told by kb with a 4" upper and a 4lb lower i should be at 15 pounds, well i wasnt. all the kinks are getting worked out and i should be running 17 pounds once i get the new pulley on. im just happy its up and running ATM.

SlwSVT

Established Member
I was just messing with you man. I had a GT500 with a 3.4 Whipple on there and when I pullied it down it would roast the tires from a 80 roll. She was making 22#s. Your car will be night and day difference with 17#s. Good luck!

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
what is your altitude over there? Here in Denver you have to pulley a car for about 3-4psi more than it will actually make. For example my buddies car (2011 5.0 with a Whipple) is pulled for 11psi but it is only making 8psi.

JJackson

Established Member
what is your altitude over there? Here in Denver you have to pulley a car for about 3-4psi more than it will actually make. For example my buddies car (2011 5.0 with a Whipple) is pulled for 11psi but it is only making 8psi.

we are about 1100 feet above sea level

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
Ya I lose 3 lbs of boost too up here. I have a 12 psi pulley but only see 8 (I was at 9 psi before the longtubes).

Sucks.

Low boost twin screws.....such a waste, lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread