A few pictures of my Cobra at home

Teksid281

Banned
Well my car blew a head gasket at the beginning of the summer, and of course the money I had saved up to buy a few mods here and there for it I had decided to use to just pay off the rest of what I owed on it not a month before the gasket went. :nonono:

Well now it is mine all mine but the oil looks like chocolate milk and it smokes like a freight train lol. Dont have any extra money to fix it so it looks like its going to sit for awhile. Cleaned it up the other day before putting it away for who knows how long :whine:

Sorry the pics are not the best

must15.jpg

must3.jpg

must11.jpg

And one of our spoiled little girl :rollseyes

abby_cobra.jpg

Satan's Snake

Established Member
hey pm me where you are in va. I might be able to help out if not with the install then I know I can get you a discount on parts from ford

Teksid281

Banned
I spy an IRS

Good eye, sometimes I regret the swap but one day when my engine build is finished and i swap the airplane gears out for some 4:30s I'll forget all about my old 8.8 :banana:

That is a beautiful Cobra, great stance and color.

Thanks man, I am not happy with the stance right now but I think it is more because I dont have enough tire in the front rather than the suspension setup being off

And thank you to everyone else for the compliments, maybe by winter I will have pics to start a build thread :rockon:

dro

Stock 5.0 w/ mods > *
Established Member
Give it to me, i'll rebuild it and restore it to its glory. What i did with my '94, LOL. :banana:

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
Damn that sucks.. Get err done asap!!

Couple Questions. Nice car as always.

1. What happen to the bullets (car looks kick ass still)

2. Whats your suspension setup.

3. Is that license plate cover there to help stop redlight photo cameras or just for looks?

LongshotSVT

I piss excellence
Established Member
Really a great looking car. I had a 97 Rio Red Cobra I'm STILL regretting ever getting rid of, seeing these clean SN95 Cobras are making me miss it more and more. One day, I'll build a terminator swapped one, just a matter of time.

GT40TH

Established Member
beautiful COLOR and the stance and wheels , it looks perfect the way it is very nice!:rockon: wish you the best of luck on getting her to run again:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread