A few pics...

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
buddy of mine from highschool just got back from qatar not too long ago. def be safe

Who, Shawn?

Another friend of ours from HS just got sent over on an amphib with the navy Patrolling the middle east. Keep your head down and come back safe.

mmars

Meet me in the twisties!
Established Member
I've added more pics. The lakes in Baghdad are man made. It's amazing to see how much money Sadam spent, while millions of his people we dying from hunger. Sadam even had the lakes stocked with fish.

Here is a link to the new stuff: http://www.flickr.com/photos/marshallbrewm5/sets/72157602370522396/

The white thing to the left of the island is some sort of blimp. Not real sure why they have it or what it does.

Hopefully, I will get a chance to take more pics tomorrow... or later today... seeing how it's 1:10am. :)

Matt

mmars

Meet me in the twisties!
Established Member
Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm doing well. Spent a few days in the green zone earlier this week. This is a very interesting place. Wish I could say more.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Matt

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Where is your weapon?

1560883222_7e8e6e83d8.jpg

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
Nice m5. looks like some nice places over there. My bro just got back from afghan and is leaving for Iraq in 3months.

mmars

Meet me in the twisties!
Established Member
Weapons are right there on each arm. :) One right below my watch. It's in my hooch actually.

Users who are viewing this thread