A few pics/vid of my car

2.1kennebell

ricerEATER
Established Member
Bought this a couple months back and have not had the time with school and work to take any pictures of the damn thing.
Let me know what you guys think about it...goods and bads.
p.s. sorry for the quick pics and crappy digital cam video

jimpics1002.jpg

jimpics1004.jpg

jimpics1007.jpg

jimpics1001.jpg

[ame=http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l227/98mustang_01/?action=view&current=jimpics1008.flv]
th_jimpics1008.jpg
[/ame]

2.1kennebell

ricerEATER
Established Member
its got a P1sc on 12lbs. o/r x pipe, flowmaster c/b, anderson powerpipe, turbo xs RFL bov, ss springs...and a buch of other little odds and ends

dads01dream

Established Member
That blower whine sure sounds familiar, love the DSG color! What Bov does your system use? Just curious, thanks & hope you enjoy your new ride.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Sounds mean! And you win an award...not for the most badass car, but for the most annoying video ever to be posted here. My head hurts after watching that.

2.1kennebell

ricerEATER
Established Member
Thanks guys!
Any opinions on the spoiler? not sure about it, thinking about going spoilerless or 03/04 cobra wing...let me know!

2.1kennebell

ricerEATER
Established Member
Sounds mean! And you win an award...not for the most badass car, but for the most annoying video ever to be posted here. My head hurts after watching that.

hahaha, i know right. Idk what the hell was going on with the camera...ill get a better one soon and throw it up

Users who are viewing this thread