A few pics of my GT enjoy guys

traub83

Wing Warrior destroyer
Established Member
I hope this works and sorry for the car bein a lil dirty i wasnt plannin on postin them on the net lol but enjoy guys.

rayme1.jpg

rayme2.jpg

rayme3.jpg

rayme4.jpg

rayme5.jpg

boost happy

Established Member
Hummmmmmm.........pls. wait till I hook my pc to my 60" wide screen....................lol. Car looks cool minus the cobra decal on the side.

traub83

Wing Warrior destroyer
Established Member
its a GT the cobra emblem were on the car when i bought it, its all comming off when i repaint it this fall/winter!! and thanks dustin the car normally is good on the street just gotta get it tuned right and off to the strip we will go again and maybe spray a lil laughing gas ha ha. dustin could you reze them and post them i donno how to do it ha ha..

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
Sorry dude.You got to lose those cheap braided hoses.Leave the hose black.That slip on crap looks cheap! Other than that It looks real nice. :thumbsup:

black04gt

n00b like whoaski
Established Member
nxstang said:
WTF if you look at the left side of the engine the breather looks like it has a bowtie.
if you look a little harder you can actually read where it says mr. gasket.. :idea:

traub83

Wing Warrior destroyer
Established Member
ha ha yah its mr gasket's actually im ditching the braided lines for the blue ford motorsport hoses. cause im in agreement i dont like the braided look as much as i thought i would.

Users who are viewing this thread