A few pics from Sat. night

JasonHogan

Established Member
Me and some of my buddy's went to a cruise in this weekend and I snaped a pic of our cars. The first one is kinda of cool, it is from my car looking back at my friends.

IMG_0356.gif

The next one is of our cars. The silver cobra is mine. The black car to the right is wicked fast. It has a vortec blower on it and runs low 12's. I am a little faster than him 1st thru 3rd and we are about even from then on. We had an awsome time tonight on the way home. We live in the mountains so we have some good roads to run on. I am glade I lowerd my car, it handles a ton better now. The four of us run down a one lane mountain road pretty quick and I am glade my car handles now. The yellow and red cars are pretty much stock and could not run with us threw the curves.

IMG_0359.gif

Last edited:

nomols1

Established Member
Damn!!!! that is all I can say!!! Sweet Tahoe and bad ass snake.

Don't hate the player, hate the game

JasonHogan

Established Member
SatinGreenGT- Thanks man. I think the HE looks awsome on these cars. Makes them look more racey.

03DOHC- I was driving, dang near lost the camera. I had my video camera, but it is hard to drive and film and shift gears at the same time. Me and the black car had an awsome race on the way home, wished I could of video it.

1969Fastback- You we all drive the speed limit. ;-)

nomols1- Thanks man, The tahoe is my daily driver. I will get some pics of it up here soon. It is pimped out on the inside. and as soon as I get my Roush wheels for the stang I think it will look 100% better.

SVT4ME- Thanks man, hope to get some more soon

Users who are viewing this thread