A few new pics w/Harwood hood

SVTGABE

Established Member
Well it was a nice day yesterday and decided to wash the truck. All i gotta do now is get the Harwood aligned a lil better. Pics taken with phone sorry.
Picture081.jpg

Picture080.jpg

Picture082.jpg

Picture.jpg

Picture079.jpg

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
Looks great. Is that a 3" or 4" cowl? It looks to me to be the 3" :shrug:. Until recently I hated the 4" Harwood cowl but its really growing on me. If that's the 3" then maybe I need to consider the 3" Harwood.

SVTGABE

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments fellas

Looks great. Is that a 3" or 4" cowl? It looks to me to be the 3" :shrug:. Until recently I hated the 4" Harwood cowl but its really growing on me. If that's the 3" then maybe I need to consider the 3" Harwood.
Thats the 3", just make sure you take it to a good body man. These hoods are a b**** to line up.

Post these in the Silver color thread.... link is stickied at the top

Hood looks good.

Sorry, will do

gen2lightning

I LOVE MY LIGHTNING....
Established Member
man gave that thing is SICK! holy molly hopefully you can hangout one day andshow off that beauty!

BADIC

[]D[][]V[][]D
Established Member
Thanks for the compliments fellas

Sorry, will do

No reason to be sorry. Just want to make sure its in there too, that way if someone is looking for ideas what they could do to their truck they will see it there after this thread is long gone.

jwiles6186

I Hate Speed Bumps!
Established Member
Hood looks killer, don't mean to hi-jack the thread but what kinda phone you using to take those pics with? I know my camera phone isn't anywhere close to that nice of a quality.

SVTGABE

Established Member
Hood looks killer, don't mean to hi-jack the thread but what kinda phone you using to take those pics with? I know my camera phone isn't anywhere close to that nice of a quality.

The pictures were taken with a 1st gen Iphone.

Gabe,

Take note of the location of the second set of hood adjustment stops.

DSCN3451.sized.jpg

I cant really see Ron, were the stops moved closer to the firewall?? Would this affect the fiberglass any??

Users who are viewing this thread