A few new pics of my 5.0

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
my favorite color. if i owned one i'd have done it the exact same way. looks killer

truckguy

Established Member
What size tires you running?

Also where did you buy those rims?

The tires on the car right now are the factory Pirelli's that cam with the Brembo 19" wheel package. I believe they are 255's. It really needs a 275 in the back. Ill probably order a set in the next couple of months and then just keep the current rear tires for an extra set of fronts. The rims came from Pickups Plus Cars - Car Accessories/Truck Accessories/SUV Accessories in Columbus, Hilliard & Lewis Center Ohio. Automotive Dyno Tuning GET ACCESSORIZED!

Nice car man what part of Ohio are from?

Thanks. Im from Lewis Center, just north of Columbus.

I'm usually not a fan of black wheels but your car looks great, tint the windows and you're there in my mind. Its been a while since I priced any rims at all, what did these set you back if you don't mind? Also what size are they?
Thanks

The wheels are actually more of a gunmetal. Its hard to tell in the pic but they are not as dark in person. The rims are 19x9.5 and iirc they run around $1200 for the set.

markw351

Established Member
Almost exactly what i having been looking for. I have been looking for pics to show my wife what i was considering buying and the wheels and stance are want i wanted. roush front end and some tint and i'd be done. Now...to sell the saleen and cobra is the question.

Users who are viewing this thread