a few kills imports and domestics

SnoracerX

Think Snow
Established Member
Ran into a wrx and a rsx together. The guy in the rsx asked if i wanted to run said third honk from 40 wasted the rsx by 2 car lengths and eged out the wrx by 1 car he said he had exhaust upped boost cai and a chip

ran a newer formula with loud ass exhaust from 40 roll beat him bye 1 1/2 cars he quickly turned off wouldnt even wave

ran a primered grand national was talking to him he said he was running 15 psi of boost. As we were talking i noticed he had et streets so i wasnt going from a dig, so i figured i would get him where he was between gears again perfect mph for my car 40 roll. He jumped and I pulled two cars on him. he got to within a car length by 110 when we both lifted.

We were coming up to a light he said lets go i said i got nothing for ya from a dig, since you have sticky tires and all. So he proceeded to build boost and when the light when green he went like hell. I took off easy with no intentions of racing and then his passenger is waving with one hand a flipping me off with the other so i too told them they were number one and headed home. I havent raced this much since i was in high school

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread