A Few Goodies for Sale...

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
I have the following items for sale:

(1) MGW 2nd generation shifter (orange handle) for a T-56. This has about 3000 miles on it and is in excellent condition. This also comes with a brand new set of CobraBob's gaskets. There is one catch...I removed the shifter stop bolts because (a) you're not supposed to use them on the T-56, and (b) I wanted to use the small inner boot to keep dirt out of the top of the shifter. I can't find them! If I do, I'll include them. If I can't, you will need to get two bolts and nuts. SOLD.

(2) Pro 5.0 shifter with an MGW adjustable handle. Good condition. $60 shipped.

(3) A complete Metco 6 lb lower pulley kit with very low mileage on it and in excellent condition. It comes with a brand new stock sized lower ring in case you want to go back to the stock lower pulley size for some reason and comes with a 3.5" alternator pulley. It also comes with the tool to remove the factory lower. I believe I have the instructions also. I also have a brand new 080816 belt along with a used one I'll throw in. This is the best kit you can buy. SOLD.

All shipping will be done by either UPS or Fed-Ex ground in the lower 48 and tracking numbers will be provided. I will ship outside the U.S., but will need to add the additional charges required.

All funds to be paid to my PayPal account. No personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders. PM me if interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread