A few easy miles...

BANDIT HPT

Established Member
I broke my Boss in at the local autocross this weekend. I had trouble putting together a clean run but the car did really well. I'm surprised how well it handled compared to my old GT500. Night and day difference.

IMG_2087.jpg

86Fbody

Established Member
Actually broke it in at the track or this was the first time going? I would suggest taking it to an actual race course, solo's aren't really where our cars shine.

BANDIT HPT

Established Member
It might not shine in solo but it can hold it's own. A little more time behind the wheel and a set of sticker tires, I might be able to give a miata a run for it's money : )

Smileyboy

2V guy
Established Member
It might not shine in solo but it can hold it's own. A little more time behind the wheel and a set of sticker tires, I might be able to give a miata a run for it's money : )

Then you will have to contend with the mini coopers, they IMO are worse than the miatas in the right hands. i've seen stock class coopers get FTD a couple of times now.:burnout:

Like someone said earlier, open track is where these cars are built to run. Unless your clubs run courses that are wide and long, you aren't going to get everything out of the boss that its capable of.:beer:

FKing1

Established Member
Have Autocrossed my 13 three times. It is a blast to race. It sticks much better than I expected. One track day at Waterford Hills Mich where it really shined.
Yes , the Miata's are faster on the short ,tight courses.
I got a 3rd in class last Sunday at SCCA Perrysburg, Ohio Solo.

Users who are viewing this thread