A 'Family' Photo... the day before she left.

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
unless im in some sort of serious financial crisis, i don't think i can sell my cobra. I've been through too much with her to just sell it!! Dunno know why u sold yours but i hope the money was good.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I know the feeling well. I sold my supercharged Mach 3 years ago, I dumped a ton of money in her, she was a scream to drive. I have an 00L now but the L just lacks the performance punch the Mach had. I remember watching as the new owner drove off and down the street I went back inside my house and slumped into my office chair and reflected for a while.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
unless im in some sort of serious financial crisis, i don't think i can sell my cobra. I've been through too much with her to just sell it!! Dunno know why u sold yours but i hope the money was good.

He had a thread in the Terminator section. His wife's company has just gone bankrupt and will be closing its doors. He man'd up and sold the cobra so his wife could take some time off. Family first. :rockon::beer:

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
He had a thread in the Terminator section. His wife's company has just gone bankrupt and will be closing its doors. He man'd up and sold the cobra so his wife could take some time off. Family first. :rockon::beer:

well spoken.

Users who are viewing this thread