A/F too lean. have questions???

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Ok in the sct hand held tuner I have the option of adding fuel to the mix at WOT, or at certain rpm ranges. They are increments of 2.

If I were to adjust this would it help and it's 2.0 of what??? Not a tuner here so be easy on me.

Seems your ignoring everyones advice, you just stated your NOT a tuner, yet your trying to do it yourself. Atleast do some datalogging, unless you prefer to be on borrowed time with your engine.:poke:

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
Watched my buddies 03 scratch into the 13's on the dyno before it was shut down, now that's scary lol. Mine's around 11-11.2, retune that pecker asap. Not somethin to mess with

GoatSlayer

Banned
Ok in the sct hand held tuner I have the option of adding fuel to the mix at WOT, or at certain rpm ranges. They are increments of 2.

If I were to adjust this would it help and it's 2.0 of what??? Not a tuner here so be easy on me.

Just take it to a professional tuner unless you are planning on replacing the motor soon!

b_dike

Established Member
Thanks guys I will take your advice. Just wondering if there is something I can do myself, but I've heard that the tuning can get pretty complicated. So I guess I'm back to House of Boost for a dyno tune.

nlterminator

Mello Yellow
Established Member
nlterminator

i would love to see your graph from sas if you have it..

dyno2.jpg

My tune is a little rich.

Have you had any experience with them? Fair number of guys here have been tuned by Brett, have heard of a couple issues but most seem to be pleased with his tunes.

Users who are viewing this thread