A dogs last day on earth

chao5.0

Established Member
I just lost one of my dogs Monday, not by choice though as he bled to death in the kitchen when no one was home.

95riosnake

Established Member
I saw that on FB a few days ago and it choked me up a bit. The picture of the dog eating hamburgers for some reason really gets me, poor guy didn't even know what was coming. I gave my malamute a big hug when I got home that day, and hope I won't be in that situation for a very long time. The worst part of having a dog is knowing the end will eventually come :(

GCubersoldat

Established Member
Saw it on fb the other day... About halfway through i started tearing up..lost my golden retriever/lab a couple of months ago and putting her down was the hardest thing ive ever had to do.

chao5.0

Established Member
WHAT?!

oh god I cant imagine.

This story was bad enough.

it was the worse but what I regret the most is the circumstances that lead to it and the fact that it was my fiancés 11 year old that found him first as they walked into the house.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just lost one of my dogs Monday, not by choice though as he bled to death in the kitchen when no one was home.

That's about the saddest thing I have ever heard.

Keeping you and your family in my prayers.

MTBSully

Established Member
saw that earlier this week. I put my 13 year old dog down a year ago and I don't think I have ever been that sad

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I can't open it at work but this one always got to me.

[youtube_browser]EOAcRKZxjy4[/youtube_browser]

The only time I ever had seen my father cry was when one of his dogs died and we buried him.

Last edited:

paluka21

Established Member
Pets are definitely difficult to let go of when their time comes. They become apart of the family and apart of who we are.

Zemedici

Established Member
it was the worse but what I regret the most is the circumstances that lead to it and the fact that it was my fiancés 11 year old that found him first as they walked into the house.

Oh my god....

mind telling us what happened man?

I'm so sorry.

Drive XR7

NE Ohio's Fastest
Established Member
I opened that and read the first few photos. Got to the one that said, "you know I'm going to miss you right?" And had to close it. I couldn't read any more knowing what was coming.

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
This stuff is hard for me to watch. My girl is almost 12 and I know I will be a wreck when this time comes for her.

chao5.0

Established Member
Oh my god....

mind telling us what happened man?

I'm so sorry.

i'll probably make a thread to tell the story and to inform people about how to prevent it from happening to them, unfortunately my family and I had to learn this lesson the hard way but in a quick cliff note it was the result of 2 or my dogs getting into it over "male dominance" and the little one lost.

Users who are viewing this thread