A couple questions

Woodys2000

Run 9's or STFU
Established Member
First I want to apologize up front. I can not search the forums much to find these simple answers as the bandwidth where I am deployed sucks. So I am posting it here and hoping you guys will answer it. Either I spend my whole time searching or I get to chat with my family. Sorry guys.

#1. I am wanting to run a more efficient exhaust setup. I have the stock manifolds and the piping from Hellion. I do have a Magnaflow cat back and love the sound of the magna packs. But I am thinking I could be running a more efficient setup. I am thinking bigger.

#2. Is there a strut tower brace you guys recommend? I have the sullivan carb style intake with an aluminum upper. If one is not made to fit around this set up, then what is the best one out there and I will have it modded to fit. Thank you guys!

dover

vettekiller
Established Member
1. For your exhaust if you love how it sounds I wouldn't change it, what I would do is at the addition of an electric cutout at the DP. With that you will free up some horsepower when needed and be able to close it up when you want to be on the down low.

2. I can provide no help here as I don't run a front strut, I understand the benefit of it but I have the Sullivan upper and lower so I have no room. Hope this helps!

-Mike

Users who are viewing this thread