a couple pics of hellion install

syclone50

Established Member
I know this is nothing new and we have all seen hellion pics before, but I wanted to show mine off a bit. I did not get to clean up the engine bay before thaking these. I did get the down pipe HP coated black which looks much better IMO then the bare steel.

My goal in switching from the whipple to hellion is to make as much power on pump gas as I can. On my whipple setup at 16lbs I was making 540 on 91 octane. I would like to stay at 16lbs but up that number by 60-80RWHP. I will be using a snow kit which worked well for me on my incon 331.

007nf8.jpg

009jr9.jpg

005eh9.jpg

004nt2.jpg

003kn3.jpg

002zq2.jpg

TRBO VNM

Love the valve covers. they really look good and add that extra color to the DSG. good looking install jeremy. I used the black coating on the other pipes and the polished coating on the downpipe on my car.

syclone50

Established Member
I wanted to coat everything...black or silver but the stuff is not cheap and you dont see most of it. The guy told me to expect at least 400 degree drop in surface temp. I mostly did it for the look and the temp drop is an added bonus for me

syclone50

Established Member
I have not done that yet, The car still is not done and that is one thing I still need to do. I did a search on here and modularfords and found several pictures of places to mount it. The spot I am going to use is just behind the EGR valve on the flat spot of the intake

Users who are viewing this thread