a couple pics of a blow through conversion on a Hellion

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
That piping is not going to be in front of the intercooler permenantly. It's just moved there to be out of the way. Also the intercooler fins end right were the bumper support starts so it's not covering up any fins. I will get some engine shots soon. The car had a prototype 4" down peice in place being supported up so I couldn't lower the lift. All new piping from intercooler to intake done in 3.5"

img1168ld5.jpg

img1169sr0.jpg

img1170nv9.jpg

img1171ap6.jpg

img1172ze8.jpg

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

pretty cool man. should have mine done next week. charge pipe is being made this weekend. well, not my car, but 03 whippled cobra's car.

03 Whippled Cobra

Established Member
Philly, we will have to meet up and compare installs and numbers! On a side note, please don't sell that car!!! Lets at least get together one weekend and cause some havic somewhere before you let it go. :rockon:

By the way, install looks awesome man.

Last edited:

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Philly, we will have to meet up and compare installs and numbers! On a side note, please don't sell that car!!! Lets at least get together one weekend and cause some havic somewhere before you let it go. :rockon:

By the way, install looks awesome man.

I'll definatly take it out for some fun with you. However, I am selling it. I will be back....just with something different.

Last edited:

03 Whippled Cobra

Established Member
Your set up look sick. I'm glad you are finally getting it back to enjoy it briefly...I totally understand the need/want to sell...We can try and make September a fun month before you go Z06 or something! :poke:

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Your set up look sick. I'm glad you are finally getting it back to enjoy it briefly...I totally understand the need/want to sell...We can try and make September a fun month before you go Z06 or something! :poke:

definatly.....I have buyers lining up. I might not even need to post it. We will see if they come through.

Users who are viewing this thread