A Couple of my Guitars

69cobrajet

333 Half Evil
Established Member
I decided to post some pics of my guitars because I know there are a few players on this site.82 ES-335,63 strat.and a 69 tele. :rockon:
The first one is my baby the 63.
100_0048.jpg

100_0047_00.jpg

Last edited:

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
Very nice, I have an acoustic guitar from first act. I am just starting to learn. Sorry this is the pic from the website.

fatboy01

Gonzo
Established Member
:bowdown: to the '63. Love to see some wear on it, and it's not a closet classic. Someday she'll be as sexy as SRV's Number one.

I have a few myself, but only have two up here in my apt. Have an old '62 gretch solid body, cheapo 70's acoustic, and a 70's Gibson Les Paul Custom, which is the darker sunburst than Jimmy Page's.

Here is my beater with some ink I have put on it:

cc656ba8.gif

c78f2445.jpg

guitarfront.jpg

And My favorite, American Standard Strat. It's got custom wound pickups (wound by hand, by me. Lindy Fralin, the guy who has made pickups for Eric Clapton, helped me out with the materials and some tips). I also build my own effects and am saving up to build a tube amp (either a Marshall 100w Plexi clone or a Fender Vibroverb).

3051e645.gif

4076a02c.jpg

9b7ea200.jpg

69cobrajet

333 Half Evil
Established Member
Hey man that ink job looks cool as hell.props. :beer:Thats cool that you build your own effects.I play through Fulltone effects on DR Z.amps.

Last edited:

Tryintogofast

Established Member
Nice lookin guitars guys!! Heh hopefully mine have that much wear when they are truly "aged". Sorry no pics yet....maybe I'll edit this tomorrow with some but I've personally use a Gibson 30th ann paul deluxe and recently picked up a Martin HD-35 to replace the D-16GT I had. Thats my baby. now just need to pick up a new amp to replace the Ampeg. It's loud as all hell but it's lacking on the tone end of things.

Here's a couple pics to give ya a idea. Any ideas for a decent amplifier?
000_0147.jpg

000_0148.jpg

000_0144.jpg

000_0149.jpg

Mikey :thumbsup:

Last edited:

fatboy01

Gonzo
Established Member
Here's two of my effects. I have more back home, but I didn't want them to get stolen so they are staying there until I get my own place. I have a Foxx Tone Machine Clone, which I love, and is build into a cool cigar box, a Vintage Fuzz Face built into a Dunlop Fuzz Face case, a Custom Vox-Wah with some Fulltone Parts, a Uni-Vibe Clone, and the two I have here are a Tycobrahe Octavia and a Fulltone-style Fuzz Face ('69) with a Dallas Rangemaster wired infront to give some added boost. The fuzzes are built with original Germanium transistors which I have matched the Gains ala Fulltone in his '69 pedal.

The two I have here are built in Electrical boxes, so the look cheap and I doubt anyone would want to steal them from a gig (unless they heard them). I put the money where it counted, in the parts. I've been putting them through some abuse and haven't had any problems yet.

The Fuzz:

Picture092.gif

Picture094.gif

Picture096.gif

The Octavia:

Picture093.gif

Picture097.gif

Picture098.gif

Users who are viewing this thread