A Couple "Messing Around" Pics Of The Monster Truck

92GreenGT

Turbos FTW!!!
Established Member
Few pics of my monster truck out in the yard today, from a photography stand point they suck but I was just messing around. Front tag is zip tied on to be legal in VA, not going to drill holes in my bumper cover so I just clip the zip ties when I go to the track. Tag also has some heavy duty foam glued on the back so it won't mess up the bumper cover.:beer: Anyways, I'm sure you guys can look past the "terrible" photography to enjoy some pics of a dirty stocker.

picture2334lz2.jpg

picture2335qi4.jpg

92GreenGT

Turbos FTW!!!
Established Member
Thanks guys, what makes it seem "fake"? It was dirty in the pics(see windshield) but was just out messing around.

For anyone curious it's a Canon 20D with a 50mm 1.4 lens.

I'D WIN

Established Member
Couple HD shots and a thorough cleaning and it would be worthy of a spot in an ad or brochure! Looks great!

SADF

Established Member
Looks like a toy its so clear and clean. Why "monster truck"? I was expecting an L that looked like Big Foot or something...

92GreenGT

Turbos FTW!!!
Established Member
Looks like a toy its so clear and clean. Why "monster truck"? I was expecting an L that looked like Big Foot or something...

Becuase it's still at stock height. It's a monster truck compared to everyone elses.:D

Next time the truck will be cleaner, I'll take the tag off and photoshop out our stupid county/state stickers on the windshield.:rockon:

SADF

Established Member
Becuase it's still at stock height. It's a monster truck compared to everyone elses.:D

Next time the truck will be cleaner, I'll take the tag off and photoshop out our stupid county/state stickers on the windshield.:rockon:

Oh, I get it. I see 'em call 'em 4x4's sometimes so that makes since with the stock height.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread