A comment on your car visualizer

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
Well, it seems as though alot of newer cars are missing, for example, the new BMW 5 series (04'+) and I noticed that i looked for wheels for my friend's 01' GMC safari (for a laugh) - no safari but the astro was there, but the astro looked much older (like 1990's) - the astro I don't think would be hard to make a GMC safari, all you have to do is make the 'GMC Safari' link to the picture of an astro.... I also am looking into getting a porsche 914 or classic 911 soon, have you considered putting in more of those? There's no porsche turbos and the porsche carrera coupe is a 993 model, wheras there's older & newer models missing - the cabrio porsche 911 is a 996...
If you add a 997 (2005 M.Y.) I think it might be beneficial for all the new 2005 911 buyers... WHERE'S THE 83 FORD LTD!? :dw:
haha j/k on that last one ;-)

So, just little things like that. So yeah just add more cars in general? And as well it might be nicer if instead of having to go all the way back to the beginning and browsing through the little option windows if you could go back to the one you like...
other than that, looks good! Hope you took this as constructive criticism :)

Chris@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Oooooh, not many people out there appreciate the beauty of an 83 LTD. :)

I will pass this along to the appropriate people.

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
Oooooh, not many people out there appreciate the beauty of an 83 LTD. :)

I will pass this along to the appropriate people.

:lol: BAHAHAHA I just broke out laughing :bowdown:
no, you're right, few appreciate it...
hahaha next time I need new rims, I know where I'm going - you just got my business with that comment! :thumbsup:

Chris@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Vancouver83LTD said:
:lol: BAHAHAHA I just broke out laughing :bowdown:
no, you're right, few appreciate it...
hahaha next time I need new rims, I know where I'm going - you just got my business with that comment! :thumbsup:

Thanks, I try to have a sense of humor and make things fun...

Tires and wheels alone are boring!!! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread