A bunch of performance and aftermarket parts.

WhiteLightnin01

Toyo Destroyer
Established Member
Ok guys, up for sale is a Eaton off a 2001 Lightning with around 80k miles. I Will be porting this charger this weekend and I will be using my Stage Iv Stieg ported eaton as a pattern, I will also be checking the front drive to make sure everything is perfect and refilling the supercharger with brand new oil. I will also be porting and polishing a 2001 Lightning throttle body, these will be sold together. If someone is interested in these parts they can be custom painted any color you want and the silinces holes can either be filled of left open upon request. I also have a K&N panel filter that came off a 2001 Lightning with less than 1k miles on it. Still have the box it came in and the brand new seal that came with the filter. Also I have a pair of rear taillight lenses in carbon fiber, they look almost like new with no major scratches and no cracks. And finally I have a set (3) of Glowshift tintes series gauges, I have a narrowband a/f gauge, oil pressure gauge, and boost gauge. These gauges are like brand new, I used them for less than a month on the Jetta I had before I bought the Lightning. I have some pics of the tails and the gauges, I still need to dig one of the gauges out of a box. The charger isn't done being ported yet. I didn't get as much done on it this weekend as I thought I would, but should be done shortly. I may possibly be interested in trades, lemme know what you have.

Ported Supercharger and Throttle Body-475 shipped
Glowshift Tinted Boost, A/F/Volt's, Oil Pressure-80 shipped
K&N Panel Filter (1k miles)-20 shipped
Carbon Fiber Tails-60 shipped

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread